Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Let Go Let God Act with Faith

I Believe All Things are Possible with God. 

My faith carries me through all circumstances and empowers me to think and dream big. The power of faith helps me transcend thoughts of limitation, doubt, and fear. I can’t see a material outcome to my prayers yet, but I remain mindful that divine order is unfolding and answers and opportunities will come to me at the perfect time. In times of prayer, I visualize my dreams coming true as I use my power of faith to see the life I wish to live within my reach. Even if I start to feel doubt, I can pray, meditate, speak, and act with faith until I once again believe that my good is manifesting. I continue to connect with indwelling Spirit until I am filled anew with rightly directed faith. 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment