Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Grow in Awareness

I Grow in Spiritual Awareness. 

I am part of an infinite circle of spiritual light that illuminates the world. Knowing that I am one with God bolsters my faith and deepens my understanding of the great power and presence within me. During times of quiet contemplation, I touch this timeless Truth and feel my mind, body, and soul shimmer with light. This awareness of my divine identity remains with me throughout the day, lifting my mood, invigorating my steps, and opening my heart to everyone I meet in the spirit of friendship and love. My sacred moments of prayer deepen my awareness of my spiritual connection with all beings. I see each one expressing their divinity uniquely. This realization lifts me to new heights of spiritual awareness.

Believe in the light, so that you may become children of light.—John 12:36

No comments:

Post a Comment