Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Let Go Let God Become Calm

Centered in Spirit, I am Calm and Relaxed. 

A windstorm near a peaceful lake can roil the water, turning it cloudy as the sediment below is stirred up. After the storm, the surface settles and the water clears. Worry can be like a storm that roils my mind, and anxiety can keep me rooted in fear instead of grounding me in calm and trust. If my mind feels overwhelmed by swirling winds of thoughts and emotions, I remember my spiritual identity and become calm and relaxed. I repeat “Peace, be still” and enter the sanctuary of my heart. Feelings of peace and calm pervade my inner world. Fears and worries dissipate and my mind clears, leaving me open and prepared for whatever my life may bring.

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”—Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment