Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Break Through

I Break Through from the Illusion of Limitation. 

My spiritual development is a journey of discovery. Through the years, I have grown in insight and understanding, sometimes slowly, other times rapidly. I am always changing, always growing into my potential as a spiritual being, but sometimes it can feel as if I’m not making much progress. I remember that even though I may not have been aware of my growth as it was happening, my development has been ongoing. But there are also times when I have sudden inspiration or clarity. Like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis and spreading its colorful wings for the first time, I am utterly transformed by new understanding. The world feels new and exciting. I greet it with enthusiasm and feel reborn.

Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.—Isaiah 60:1

No comments:

Post a Comment