Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

My Life is in Divine Order. 

As a child, I may have helped an older family member sew from a pattern, build a model from a set of instructions, or cook from a recipe. I also learned how flora and fauna develop, such as the way a tree grows from a small seed or a baby animal matures. I, too, grew from a pattern of spiritual perfection. My life has at its foundation a pattern of order along with qualities such as joy, peace, love, understanding, and wisdom. My growth is ongoing as I seek opportunities to express my divine gifts. I am made in the image and likeness of God, with goodness as the foundation of my being. I move forward, poised and ready to share the authentic spiritual expression that is me.

For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.—Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment