Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I Find Comfort in the Spirit of God Within. 

As I focus my attention on my inner world, my awareness heightens and I rest in a deep and enduring trust in God. This abiding Spirit provides me with the lasting assurance that all is truly well. I allow my life to resonate with this divine presence. My time of prayer and reflection is an opportunity for me to fully realize my spiritual identity and meet life from a place of faith. Here, I discover wholeness and satisfaction in the deepest core of my being. My heart finds comfort in this feeling of peace and serenity. I feel a deep, nurturing love that warms my heart. Whatever my direction, wherever I go, I find comfort in the assurance that I am the beloved expression of infinite Spirit.

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, to be with you forever.—John 14:16

No comments:

Post a Comment