Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Let Go Let God as Light

The Light of God Surrounds Me. 

When darkness casts shadows in my life or in the life of someone I care about, I call upon the divine light that lives within me and expresses as me. Just as the light of the sun illuminates the sky, the light of God illuminates my mind, brightens my soul, and warms my heart. Even during life’s darkest moments, the light of God is always shining within me just as it shines within all people. Basking in this light, I find the strength and power to lift myself up. Through acts of service and loving-kindness, I can be the light that helps guide others through any darkness they may be facing. Every smile, kind word, thoughtful deed, or offer of help has the potential to brighten someone’s day.

They rise in the darkness as a light for the upright; they are gracious, merciful, and righteous.—Psalm 112:4

No comments:

Post a Comment