Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Appreciate

 I Am Grateful for the Good in my Life. 

Today I take time to appreciate the abundance that surrounds me. I notice the beauty of the natural world, the talent and dedication behind the music and art I enjoy, and the skill and commitment of the people who work to maintain a safe and orderly world. The more I focus my attention on everything I have to appreciate in my life, the more I notice even more blessings. I am eager to share the gift of appreciation, so I give my full attention to someone I care about as we share a meal or a favorite activity, or simply a quiet moment together. Feeling grateful for my life’s blessings, I feel renewed appreciation for the love and beauty that enriches my life.


Then turning to the disciples, Jesus said to them privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see!”—Luke 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment