Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I am Lifted in Spirit, Guided, and Loved. 

I may become frustrated, exasperated, or impatient when I’m faced with unmet expectations or disappointments. Resisting the temptation to place blame or find fault, I pause and reflect instead. I realize that my upset is not serving me. Instead, I substitute trust, patience, and acceptance as I choose to let go and let God. My thoughts turn from frustrations to positive possibilities as I become aware of the presence of God in and as my life. By releasing worry and concern, I open to a warm assurance that all is in divine order. As I let go and let God, ideas flow freely and I discern opportunities I had not seen previously.

If you remove the yoke from among you, the pointing of the finger, the speaking of evil … the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places.—Isaiah 58:9, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment