Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Respect

I Respect Myself and All Others. 

Variations of the Golden Rule can be found throughout the world’s religions. Today I set the intention to live by this timeless rule of treating others the way I wish to be treated. I see the Divine in myself as a child of God, and I treat others with the highest respect as I recognize and celebrate their innate divinity. I offer respect in all of my encounters with people. I commit to listening without clamoring to speak. I practice patience with those who don’t keep my pace. I meet impatience with compassion. I behold my neighbors as my teachers, and I treat them with reverence.

But we appeal to you, brothers and sisters, to respect those who labor among you, and have charge of you in the Lord and admonish you; esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.—1 Thessalonians 5:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment