Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Let Go Let God Live in Prosperity

My Prosperous Attitude Blesses My Life. 

I live and thrive in abundant prosperity. Every breath I take fills me with an awareness of abundance. I greet each day with gratitude for the many possibilities that await me. As I begin each day, I expect good, look for good, and find good in my life. That good multiplies with my appreciation. As I stay focused on thoughts of prosperity, I feel grateful for divine ideas, helpful people, and serendipitous circumstances. I am confident and rich in the awareness that God is in me and expresses as me. I accept my good with gratitude. To stay in the flow of gratitude, I may provide a helping hand or speak a kind word to another. I look for the perfect occasion to perform an act of kindness or thoughtfulness. I am richly blessed as I seek to bless others.

But their delight is in the law of the Lord … In all that they do, they prosper.—Psalm 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment