Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 3, 2020

Let Go Let God Honor Truth

I Speak, Honor, and Celebrate My Truth. 

I have a truth within me that is uniquely mine. Exploring my spiritual nature, I discern that I am an expression of God: wise, whole, loving, and free. Delving deeper into my attitudes and beliefs, I discover the ideals I hold true and most dear to my heart: kindness and compassion, generosity, and honesty. Every day I have opportunities to speak and act with integrity. As I express who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for, I shine the light of Truth from my being outward. Realizing that expressing individuality is each person’s right, I choose to listen to others with respect and honor their truths. I have the courage to be who I am and the willingness to accept others as they are. Each of us has the power to honor the truth of others. 

The word of the Lord in your mouth is truth.—1 Kings 17:24

No comments:

Post a Comment