Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Know Healing

One with the Life of God within, I Claim Wholeness. 

I am one with God, one with the spirit of intelligent divine life flowing through my body. This knowledge anchors my faith and fortifies my resolve if I am experiencing a health challenge. Rather than let discouragement or worry affect my thoughts and feelings, I focus on the truth of my being: I am created in the image of wholeness and life. I speak words of Truth to turn any negative thought into an affirmation of life, strength, and faith. By continually affirming the good around me, I keep my thoughts and feelings positive. My thoughts contribute to the healing of my mind and body, and I can more easily surrender any concerns about my health and let divine life within me do its healing work.

Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you.—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment