Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 28, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Find Freedom in Forgiveness. 

Holding on to anger, fear, and resentment is like carrying a bunch of bricks everywhere I go. Each brick adds its own weight, and if I am not willing to release some of the load, the burden can become unbearably heavy. Forgiving not only allows me to lay down my bricks, it helps me use them to create a strong foundation of healing and growth I can continue to build upon. I release the power I have given the past over my present. I let go of the hold I allowed others to have over my feelings. I release judgment, knowing it only serves to weigh me down. I breathe deeply, releasing my pain one heavy brick at a time. Increasing strength, courage, and comfort create solid ground beneath me as I revel in the freedom of forgiveness.

Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other.—Colossians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment