Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Create a Legacy

I Create a Living Legacy of Unity. 

Since the beginning of time, people have wanted to understand the mysteries of life. I learn and grow from the discoveries of those who have come before me and hope that those who come after me will benefit from what I have learned. Throughout generations, many have contributed to the understanding of the power of thought, prayer, devotion, and service. I am a link in that chain, using my spiritual practices to improve myself and to help create a better, kinder world to leave for the next generation of spiritual seekers. I stand upon the shoulders of those who came before me and further their legacy by sharing their understanding and their vision.

Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment