Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Let Go Let God With Joy

Joy Lifts Me Up. 

I am invigorated by a feeling of happiness deep within me. My heart is buoyant as I am lifted into the flow of joy. When I live in a state of joy, I realize that all my needs are met and my supply is abundant. As I release all of my burdens from the past and concerns about the future, I am set free to flow in a living current of joyful expression. The flowing spirit of joy is my absolute delight that I cannot wait to share. My newfound energy enlivens me and centers me in a deep awareness of well-being. The joy in my heart overflows, and I make time during this day to share my joy with everyone I meet through acts of service and other considerate and thoughtful gestures. I immerse myself in the living presence of joy.

Everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.—Isaiah 35:10

No comments:

Post a Comment