Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I Hold You in the Light of Love. 

Today I give the gift of prayer. I remain mindful that my positive perspective blesses my loved ones, especially when it’s difficult to see beyond the immediacy of a hardship and maintain a higher view. I let go of thoughts of doubt or fear and feel my spirit lift. My hopefulness turns into certainty that the highest good will be revealed. I think and speak positively and affirmatively. My thoughts gently support those for whom I pray. I keep the highest thoughts for those I hold in prayer. I see each one as an expression of God, filled with divine light, life, and love. I affirm infinite wisdom and perfect wholeness. I see each one as love in action, ready to receive abundant blessings with grace and gratitude.

You also join in helping us by your prayers, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us through the prayers of many.—2 Corinthians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment