Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Let Go Let God Share World Peace

I Share My Peace with the World. 

Today I choose to turn within to the place of peace that is always available to me. In this place, the news of the world cannot touch my mind or my heart. Nestled into the secret place of the Most High, I pray and lift my awareness to omnipresent Spirit. I set my mind on Spirit, and I affirm life, wholeness, harmony, and peace. The power and presence of God is all I know. As I return my attention to the world around me, my perception of my surroundings has shifted. No longer discouraged by news of conflict or strife, I share the gifts of my prayer time and affirm harmony and peace throughout the world and for the benefit of all people. As I am transformed through prayer, so the world is uplifted.

To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.—Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment