Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Open to Guidance

I Am Directed by God's Perfect Guidance. 

Just as all of life moves forward toward the good, my life is being drawn ahead, guided by Spirit within. I pause to still and center my mind and open to a new direction. My spiritual intuition guides me along a purposeful course. I feel assured by this divine guidance. I call upon all the knowledge I need to make the choices that are mine to make. As I move in this new direction, doors of opportunity open before me. I walk through those doors with courage, trusting my heart to lead me clearly into the next step of my soul’s evolution. With the guiding spirit of God as my compass, I am fearless. My steps are sure, my heart is full, and I move ahead with confidence and resolve.

Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.—John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment