Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm Strength

I Am Filled With Unlimited Strength. 

When a situation seems overwhelming, I may doubt that I have the strength to overcome it. When I feel this way, I become still and touch my innermost being, trusting my spiritual source will help me overcome all concerns. I affirm that God and I are truly one. Believing this, I access the strength I need no matter what I may be facing. I view challenges as opportunities to call upon and use my spiritual faculties. From this perspective, I am unafraid to face the struggles that may befall my life. Using an affirmation that claims my inner strength helps me during challenging times. I overcome and grow from whatever comes my way through the spirit of God within me.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment