Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 26, 2020

Let Go Let God with Faith

With Spirit as My Guide, I Face this Day with Faith. 

I concentrate my thoughts on the Truth, and I crowd out fearful ideas. I meditate daily, nurturing the seed thought that I am made in God’s image-likeness. As God is creative power, I am creative and express that creativity through my ideas, words, and good works. I prosper through my growing faith in God as my ever-present, constant Source. Faith blesses me every day, because I know that there is more to life than what I perceive with my senses. I live in a supportive, abundant universe. I live from my Christ presence, the same divine light that was in Jesus. I anchor my mind to the light within me. Today I am reminded that the power of God is expressing through the unique vessel that is me.

And let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, “Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.”—John 7:38

No comments:

Post a Comment