Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Let Go Let God in Gratitude

Deep Gratitude Fills My Heart and Mind. 

During times of quiet contemplation, I bring to mind everything I have to be grateful for, and those thoughts fill my mind like wildflowers blooming in a field. As I feel gratitude for my blessings, my heart becomes full with quiet joy. This joy touches every part of me and inspires me to share my blessings in the spirit of grateful service. Sharing my joy is a wonderful way to feel aware of the divine spirit within myself and others. My gratitude practice keeps me calm and confident as I feel grateful for answered prayer even when the answer has yet to manifest. I continue to give thanks in the sure knowledge that even more blessings are coming my way.

For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanks-giving; for it is sanctified by God's word and by prayer.—1 Timothy 4:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment