Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Share Inner Peace

Through God Within, I Create Waves of Peace. 

The energy I carry inside affects the world around me. When I feel sad, mad, or glad, the people around me can pick up on those feelings too. When I allow myself to open to the presence of God within and fully process my thoughts and feelings, the result is deep peace that radiates outward, contributing to the energy of genuine healing everywhere. I find time today to be still. Turning within, I become aware of any tension I may be holding in my body, which can give me insight about my emotions. I welcome all my feelings with acceptance and allow them to wash over me. Like a wave, they build, crest, and calm as I send myself love. The resultant peace that surpasses all understanding is mine to share.

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.–Numbers 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment