Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Free

I Am Free to Express My Divine Nature. 

The more I learn and grow through spiritual teachings, the more I feel free to deepen my understanding of the truth I know. I realize there is no limit to who I am or what I can accomplish. I am free to be a unique expression of God in everything I think, say, and do. Just by living my life, I am sharing the abundance of Spirit. Love and joy are contagious, and people can’t help but be uplifted by them. The world becomes a better place as I freely express the gladness I feel and treat everyone as a child of God. Living from my divinity gives me the freedom to express what I know to be true in any situation. Living the Truth that I am a spiritual being, I am free.

There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.—Galatians 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment