Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Listen

In the Quiet of My Heart, I Listen for the Voice of Spirit. 

During the course of a busy day, I may hear all kinds of things, conversations, music, sounds from nature, traffic noise, and even my constant self-talk. Sometimes all that I’m hearing may numb me to the more intentional act of listening. As I listen, I become aware of the voice of Spirit. Its comforting, guiding presence feels like a homecoming. As I settle into a tranquil environment and begin to relax my body and my mind, I create a welcoming space for listening to the assuring voice of Spirit, discernible as my inner knowing. I breathe deeply, and I rest in this space. I go about my day, listening attentively for the voice of Spirit expressing through all the people in my life.

Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it!—Luke 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment