Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Give

I Give with a Full Heart. 

I share the work of my hands and the love of my heart generously. I am eager to find ways to share my blessings with others. My gifts do not have to be monetary or material. In fact, the best gifts are often kind words, loving thoughts, and compassionate actions such as volunteering for an organization that touches my heart, visiting a neighbor, teaching a child, or serving in my spiritual community. My love finds expression through giving. As I keep my mind focused on God and open to divine ideas, I invite good into my life and am guided in ways to share it. As I pray, I receive the goodness of God in full measure and am a conduit of blessings to the world. I live with a spirit of joy as I give.

You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God through us.—2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments:

Post a Comment