Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Begin

With Faith, I Begin Again. 

Today I choose to grow more fully into my potential as a divine being. My life lessons and spiritual growth are a rich starting place from which to begin anew. I have learned from my past and have exciting dreams for my future. I seize the present moment to release all that has come before and get started making my dreams come true. I begin by building upon my spiritual quality of faith, believing in my ability to realize my goals. I use my faculty of wisdom to discern the best path to follow. My imagination helps me conceive of all the possibilities for my life. As I change and grow, I trust my new beginnings are leading me to a bright, vibrant future. I am grateful for the opportunity to begin again.

Other seed fell into good soil and brought forth grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirty and sixty and a hundredfold.—Mark 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment