Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Surrender to Healing

I Surrender to the Divine Life within and am Healed.

If I am in the midst of a health challenge, I remember to remain focused on the healing love of God. I accept the condition of illness as temporary and affirm that God is present as divine healing life, no matter the outward appearance. Divine healing life is part of my inheritance as a spiritual being. Like a tree with roots that reach deep into nourishing soil, I take my sustenance from this healing love and am refreshed. Every cell in my body is healed and restored. I am continually filled with renewing life and strength as I pray. In the great fullness of life, I am attuned to the healing stream of God. I let go, I surrender to the flow of divine life, and I am healed.

For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have come to fullness in him, who is the head of every ruler and authority.—Colossians 2:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment