Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 16, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive Others

Forgiveness Opens My Heart and Frees My Soul. 

Holding on to resentments and regrets clouds my mind and closes my heart. Jesus’ teachings on forgiveness in the gospels provide gentle encouragement for me to keep my mind and heart open. I set the intention to forgive as I pray and open my heart to the flow of divine love within. I acknowledge my resentments without judging myself for having them. I surrender my thoughts and feelings to God. As I commit to this practice, forgiveness becomes easier and my heart feels lighter. I forgive myself for the negative thoughts I have been holding as I forgive others. Forgiveness paves the way for healing and joy in my life. The warmth radiating from my heart as I pray blesses me and everyone around me.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.–Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment