Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Celebrate Diversity

I Honor the Sacredness of All Beings. 

I encounter a magnificent variety of people in my neighborhood, school, workplace, and community. We may be different in cultural backgrounds, gender, beliefs, appearance, or in myriad other ways, but we are all expressions of God. I celebrate the diversity of the human family, and I am grateful for my place in it. I bless our oneness as spiritual beings, but I also honor our differences. I show respect for all people and am eager to learn about cultures and customs other than my own. I open my heart to all others in the spirit of friendship and inclusion, and as I do my world expands. I salute the light within each person and the sacredness of all beings. We are one in Spirit.

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.—John 13:35

No comments:

Post a Comment