Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Let Go Let God Seek Joy

Divine Joy is Mine. 

Joy is a natural part of my identity, the song my heart sings. I live my life from the depth of joy that comes from God and is part of my divine identity. As joy fills my entire body, my heart overflows with peace and well-being. If I am not feeling joyful, I know I can connect with joy again and again because joy is a constant state of being, always mine to claim for myself. To feel joy deep in my heart, I prepare myself to receive it. Prayer, meditation, and a gratitude practice open me to receive the infinite supply of God. I remember people, places, and experiences that fill me with delight, and as I do I feel joy fill me like water drawn from a well. I keep the feeling alive by recalling favorite memories, slowing down to notice the beauty in a flower or sunset, or hearing the laughter of people having fun. Every time I seek joy, I find it.

And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.–Luke 1:47

No comments:

Post a Comment