Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Let Go Let God with Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm Energizes Me. 

No great happening is required for me to feel passionate about life. My enthusiasm stems from my willingness to appreciate all I have, knowing I am blessed with enough and even more than I need. My strong faith, combined with my powerful imagination, fills me with positive and expressive energy. Temporary challenges or bumps in the road do not cause me lasting distress or concern. I know I can count on the spirit of God within me to uplift and energize me in all that I do. My exuberance is contagious as I am enlivened and invigorated. I am free to lay claim to infinite positive possibilities. My optimistic expectation moves me forward. My oneness with God is the spark of my inner joy. With enthusiasm I declare, “All is well in my life!”

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment