Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 2, 2020

Let Go Let God Provide Illumination

I am Illumined by the Light of God. 

The light of God within me illuminates my mind and heart and shines a light on the wisdom that guides me and the love that comforts me. Divine illumination removes the shadows of insecurity and doubt that may darken my mind and constrict my heart. The illuminating light of Spirit frees me from the limitations of time and moves me into the eternal now. Communing with the infinite presence that is within and all around me, I shine with the light of God. With peace in my heart, I know that the intuitive guidance of divine illumination will emerge into my awareness as needed throughout my day.

So that, with the eyes of your heart enlightened, you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance among the saints.—Ephesians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment