Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Inspire

I Am Inspired to Help and Serve. 

I am inspired by acts of kindness everywhere I find them. Even if they don’t affect me directly, I am still blessed by actions that touch my heart and inspire me to serve. I look for opportunities to be a rainbow of cheer, to brighten someone’s day, to encourage, or just to connect for a moment as a fellow human being. Although I may never know how much it means to them, I am committed to sharing my love and my light. With gratitude, I remember how much acts of kindness and generosity have meant to me. My memories of loving acts motivate me to be an uplifting presence and honor the divinity of all people. My hands and my heart are open in the spirit of loving service. I am inspired to make the world a kinder place.

Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing.—1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment