Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Let Go Let God Use Imagination

My Imagination Sets Me Free. 

My power of imagination allows me to transcend my day-to-day reality and conjure new identities for myself. Just as I can don a mask and try on a new persona, I can remake my self-image as my soul evolves. I use this spiritual gift to expand my world as I put my gifts and talents to use. My imagination frees me and carries me high above all worldly limitations. I use it to shape my life according to the imaginings of my inner vision. My foundation of faith steadies me as I pursue my goals. My limitations fall away as I conceive of great adventures and accomplishments. I believe in my ability to dream big and know I can achieve anything I imagine.

Jesus answered, “Do you believe because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree? You will see greater things than these.”—John 1:50

No comments:

Post a Comment