Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Express Devotion

My Devotion Inspires Me to Serve. 

When I believe in a person, a cause, or an organization, I express devotion. I may volunteer to help feed the hungry, visit retirement facilities, or read to children. I open my mind and heart to God and discern the best way to invest my energies. My commitment blesses me as much as the person or cause to which I am devoted, because devotion inspires me as an expression of God. It encompasses love, enthusiasm, faith, strength, and a powerful and expectant imagination. I am filled with all the energy and direction I need to make a difference in the world. I am planting seeds of possibilities. As I tend to these seeds, growth takes place. My devotion makes a positive difference to those I serve.

Put these things into practice, devote yourself to them, so that all may see your progress.—1 Timothy 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment