Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 19, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Comfort

God's Love Comforts Me 

When I feel God’s loving presence, I am safe and at ease. I turn to this love as a source of comfort and use the contentment I find in God as a resource to help me manage life’s stresses and challenges. I am always connected to God, and I can always find comfort in God’s love. I experience God’s love within and all around me through my relationships with family, friends, beloved animals, and nature. I bring to mind all those who cause me to feel safe and recall times when I have felt comforted. Through those memories, I can have those feelings again, even in solitude. I use all my senses to create a full-body experience of comfort that allows me to relax into the care and love of God.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.–John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment