Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Release My Loved Ones to Their Highest Good. 

If I wonder how to help those I care about, I remember the power of prayer, which helps me look beyond the challenges they may be facing or the circumstances that may be troubling their hearts. As I pray, I place them in the care and keeping of God, the one power and presence that is their divine identity. Prayer keeps me in a centered, peaceful state, where I can know the Truth of the dear ones in my life. As I commune with Spirit in prayer, worries about worldly circumstance fall away as I affirm health, prosperity, and peace. I am at peace as I envision the highest and best unfolding in their lives. I am grateful to pray and entrust those I care about to God’s perfect guidance.

Pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.—James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment