Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

I am an Ambassador of World Peace. 

Peace in the world begins with peace in my heart. I express this peace when I connect with the power of divine love within me. Centered in love, I create an environment of kindness, empathy, and respect that spreads outward. This ripple effect may motivate others to think and act from a place of kindness and love within themselves. I begin with a smile, recalling times when I was touched by the simple smile of another. I speak with respect. Knowing that all people have viewpoints based on prior experience, I try to see the world through another’s eyes. I set my intention to speak only words of peace. I visualize the citizens of the world at peace. I view everything in my life through the eyes of love. I am an ambassador of peace.

In his days may righteousness flourish and peace abound, until the moon is no more.—Psalm 72:7

No comments:

Post a Comment