Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 23, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I Am One with God's Protecting Presence. 

If fear or worry seep into my mind, I bring my thoughts back to God. I feel protected and safe as I realize that God’s love and power live in me. In prayer, I affirm my inner divine light guides me at all times and in all things. I trust that nothing I face in life is greater than God. As a spiritual being, I know the power of God is always mine to call upon. I extend this knowing to my loved ones. I release them into the presence of God with this prayer: “Wherever you are, God is.” My words enfold them in the presence of divine love within them, which holds them securely no matter what they may be facing. I have abiding faith they are able to bravely face anything that comes their way.

Let your steadfast love and your faithfulness keep me safe forever.—Psalm 40:11

No comments:

Post a Comment