Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Arise

I Welcome My Resurrection Experience. 

In Mark's gospel, the women who come to anoint Jesus' body on Easter morning flee in terror when, after finding the tomb empty, they are told Jesus has been raised. Stories from early Christian communities describe a transformation from fear to faith as Jesus' early followers come to realize that not even death can hold the Christ spirit captive. With joyous faith, Jesus' followers greet one another, declaring, "He is risen!" and affirming, "He is risen indeed!" Letting go of fear, I say yes to my resurrection experience. Guided by the resurrecting power of the Christ spirit within me, I am set free from the tomb of lack and limitation. I follow Jesus into the light of new awareness, a new dimension of life. Christ is risen in me.

But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed; you are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has been raised; he is not here." - Mark 16:6

No comments:

Post a Comment