Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 19, 2021

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I Have Faith The Highest And Best Outcomes Are Unfolding In My Life. 

Whenever I am faced with a tough situation or challenging circumstance, I take some quiet time to turn my awareness inward. In these sacred moments, I breathe gently, releasing my fears and worries. I acknowledge an inner knowing that goes beyond my physical senses as I affirm: I have faith the highest and best are unfolding. Through prayer, I am able to move my attention from any problem I may be facing, going beyond the appearance of lack to the reality of abundance. I draw from a deep well of faith and open to alternative solutions and infinite possibilities. I move forward in confidence, blessed with faith that love, peace, health, and joy are manifesting in my life now.

But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the leader of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.”—Mark 5:36

No comments:

Post a Comment