Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Let Go, Let God

Spiritual Surrender Empowers Me. 

Sometimes I've done all I can do and said all I can say. When I have exhausted all options and find myself without remedy, comfort, or resolution, I may feel frustrated, defeated or even brokenhearted. At times when all hope feels lost, I find my strength and power in surrender. Letting go and letting God is an act of trust and faith. It's the belief that even in my bleakest moments, the presence of God is within me and all around me. I think of the chasm between the pain of Jesus' crucifixion and the promise of his resurrection, when his followers were left only with their faith to sustain them. During my longest nights, I call upon the faith they demonstrated as I accept the darkness and prepare to welcome the dawn. 

And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment