Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Find Serenity

I Find Serenity In All Circumstances, Knowing God Is Within And All Around Me. 

There is a place inside me that is untouched by the chaos of the world, a part entirely centered in the awareness of the divine love and unlimited possibility that is God. No matter what is happening outside of me, I can reach this space by pausing, breathing deeply, and anchoring my consciousness there. As I do these things, I find calm in discord. Within turmoil, I sense serenity. Feeling lost, I am suddenly found. I am never alone because God is within me. I am never past hope because I am within God. Right at the center of who and what I am is my guiding light, every possible solution already known. I stand serenely within any challenge because I stand within God.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment