Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Joy

The Joy Of My Heart Is My Guiding Light. 

Joy is the expansion of my heart. My joy is a sparkling gem of spiritual activity that buoys my spirit. My heart expands in joy when I learn of stories about a person who has gone out of the way to help someone else or whose small gesture makes a monumental difference in another's life. Opening to the feelings that bubble up when I observe such actions, I am inspired to act in kind. I give from a place of joy to lend a helping hand to someone in need or provide humor to lift someone's spirit. In turn, my joy deepens and expands. I choose to live from the joy in my heart, which is the guiding light of my thoughts and actions. I find deep, lasting fulfillment in all I do. 

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. - Galations 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment