Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

With Mind And Heart, I Know The Truth For Each Person I Hold In Prayer. 

A friend, someone said, knows the truth for you until you can know it for yourself. Praying for friends, family members, and those I haven’t met, I center my awareness in the truth that each one for whom I pray is a living expression of God, just as I am. Letting go of fear, I release thoughts of lack, illness, disharmony, or any limitation. I see each person for whom I pray abundantly blessed. I see each one warmed and comforted by divine love that lifts their hearts and brings harmony to their relationships. I affirm their abundant living guided by divine love, wisdom, and understanding. I see each life unfolding in perfect divine order, enjoying security, health, and joy.

I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also; I will sing praise with the spirit, but I will sing praise with the mind also.–1 Corinthians 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment