Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Let Go Let God Live With Vigor

I Am Blessed With Vivacity, Vim, And Vigor. 

Health is more than the absence of illness. It is living fully to the best of my abilities until I brim with vitality. Today I do everything I can to increase my vigor. I exercise to develop my muscles and increase my stamina. I learn new things to expand my mind, stimulate my imagination, and broaden my perspective. My vigor makes me strong and resilient as I call myself higher; each challenge is an invitation to do what I’m not sure I can do and to go further than I think I can go. Through it all, my commitment to my spiritual practices increases my vigor and my awareness of my oneness with God. I am vitally alive and full of vigor as I achieve all I set out to do.

May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power.—Colossians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment