Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 9, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Set Free

My Inner Spirit Sets Me Free. 

I express my free and unlimited spirit in this moment. The past cannot bind me. The future does not limit me. As a spiritual being, I am free! As I let go of any thoughts and feelings that have burdened me or pushed me down, my heart is uplifted into a new vista, a higher atmosphere of freedom. I embrace the truth that I have the power within me to determine my experience. With God as my source, I am meant to live freely. No one else can give me my happiness or peace of mind. Just as I wish to express my uniqueness, I allow others their distinctive expressions. As I free others, I generously share the love of God that fills my heart, expands my mind, and frees my soul.

See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.—1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment