Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Live In Peace

I Live In A State Of Peace Today. 

Using the creative power of my thoughts, I begin my day by centering myself in the peace of God that resides deep in my heart. Breathing deeply, I find this infinite peace. I spend a few quiet moments in this sanctuary as I prepare to greet the day. With peace in my heart, I see beyond any act of another that may disturb or annoy me. I put down my defenses and let wonder guide me. I recognize that I don’t know the reasons behind the actions of another, and I bless that person. I focus on what I want to accomplish today. In awareness of my oneness with the peace of Spirit, I live this truth: I AM peace, I AM love, I AM wisdom. I move through my day with confidence, doing that which is mine to do.

While they were talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”—Luke 24:36

No comments:

Post a Comment