Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Live In Thankfulness

Thankfulness Is My Heart's Natural Expression.

I need no special reason to be thankful, no list of blessings to inspire gratitude. Rev. Eric Butterworth wrote, “One can be grateful with the same spontaneity as being happy. It simply flows forth from within and becomes a causative energy.” With a thankful mind and heart, I release worry and frustration, trusting that my every need will be met. I discover more of God’s presence in myself and others, everywhere I go. I see possibilities for good even in challenging circumstances. Eager to share my thankfulness, I welcome opportunities to be of service to others, just as I gratefully accept blessings shared with me. I live in the flow of life, love, peace, and abundant beauty. I am thankful!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment